Never underestimate a woman who watches NCIS and was born in February shirt

I keep seeing people saying they feel bad for Never underestimate a woman who watches NCIS and was born in February shirt. I don’t get that. He is being paid a half million dollars to do a job he’s not good enough to have. He’s a lucky man. I feel sorry for his teammates whom he has let down every time he’s played. She’s beautiful anyway. Mazi Ibe is a lucky man she. Always minding his business or creating humor with a wife that has sense. At such a young age when Twitter is turning young men and women into psychopaths. I am a lucky man. I have had the support of my family. If anything I said in those last tweets struck a chord. Please ask for help, there is plenty out there.
Never Underestimate A Woman Who Watches Ncis And Was Born In February Hoodie