Elephants Hippie car on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt

Western Kansas is the Elephants Hippie car on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt way my cousins graduated with 8 other people and off the top of their head, they could trace is related to 5 of them. My sister went to a large college, and on parents’ day, my mom recognized a complete stranger as being related because of her distinct nose! Science changes it’s facts every day from one to another, not exactly reliable especially when you can see the results as well. With such a small population I can see where this could be an issue. I wonder statistically in the future with all the hooking up and babies born without the father known to the kid if we will start running into our half siblings soon.
Elephants Hippie Car On A Dark Desert Highway Cool Wind In My Hair Hoodie