Chamomile I was born to be a hairstylist to hold to aid to save to help to teach to inspire it’s who I am my calling my passion my life my world shirt

I am blessed to say that Chamomile I was born to be a hairstylist to hold to aid to save to help to teach to inspire it’s who I am my calling my passion my life my world shirt husband always helps me around the house and never expects any praise. We are an equal partnership. I also love and appreciate how even though I am a stay at home mom he doesn’t expect me to have dinner on the table every night or the house sparkling clean. He knows being home is hard and I am so blessed to be married to him. If no, too little recognition is received and people are left feeling unappreciated, the teamwork stops and the whole thing falls apart pretty quickly. Then it takes even more work to get back to where things were before and it all starts again.
Chamomile I Was Born To Be A Hairstylist To Hold To Aid To Save Hoodie