Official I just want to bake stuff and watch Christmas movies all day sweater

Still, say be responsible and spay and neuter or add to the Official I just want to bake stuff and watch Christmas movies all day sweater of euthanasias at the shelters. I am not a troll, Breanna, just a volunteer at an animal shelter who is trying to educate people like you. Also, I never said anybody should enjoy the video. It’s friggin cute for sure. However, it brings the issue of overpopulation and fixing animals to light. I am also not a troll or on a witch hunt. I’m posting against your original comment because I feel it is misinformed. And a weak argument as to why a person might not spay or neuter. I was told that if you don’t fix the animal by a certain age they will be at a high risk for certain cancers when they get older. So I think you were given the wrong information on that.
Official I Just Want To Bake Stuff And Watch Christmas Movies All Day Guys Shirt