You are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy Sunflower shirt

You’ve really opened my You are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy Sunflower shirt. Sylvia Howard, so they should have had them fixed while they were pregnant killing the kittens? Not right in any sense of the word. Why can’t people just enjoy adorable videos of kittens without talking about spaying and neutering? It’s getting old fast. It’s only contributing to the pet overpopulation if the kittens are taken to shelters if they plan to keep all of the kittens and can afford to take care of them I don’t see the harm in it. And I have one who is a year old I got from PetSmart where she came from a shelter. I have adopted cats from shelters but it’s wrong to bash someone because they want kittens or found a cat who was already pregnant.
You Are My Sunshine My Only Sunshine You Make Me Happy Sunflower Hoodie