Pug with Santa hat sweater

My humans were away and Pug with Santa hat sweater sternmen bribed me with a piece of cheese and took me. Stole my human’s car. They beat me with a hammer, shot me in the throat, wrapped me in plastic and threw me in. They deserve death. I am a frustrated pug. I want to run around and chase things outside but Mom says I can’t because it’s 92 degrees. She is so mean to me. Every day in Florence I pass the same store, with the same pug, always sitting in the same place. They gave Petunia a Pup Cup, a little dollop of vanilla ice cream with a dog bone on top. This weird dog licked all the ice cream from the cup with a moving the bone. Adopt this silly dog. Same here. And the pup too. Pugs are very sweet dogs. I have never met a mean one. I’ve had one in my life non-stop since 1986. Poor Franky must have been terrified and so afraid like a child really.
Pug With Santa Hat Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Pug with Santa hat sweater