5 things you should know about my freaking awesome wife she was born in October shirt

What is stale and has 5 things you should know about my freaking awesome wife she was born in October shirt, and when ARMYs come for them, they immediately play the victim card. I’m sorry but if you know you’re being problematic or spreading false information, you should expect ARMYs to pay a visit. You know, Trevor Noah had a great point last night. If these GOP motherfuckers want to keep up with their voter suppression tactics, African Americans should register as Republicans. I know I’m supposed to be gone but I can’t stop thinking about it. My therapist told me I should express my feelings clearer, and since I involved the world in my life, I will explain 2 you guys the cause of my depression in a video. All the details. No sugar coating.
5 Things Know Freaking Awesome Wife Born October Hoodie