I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Tacos and Paw dog shirt

Let’s address that I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Tacos and Paw dog shirt of culturally accepted bullying rather than trying to change who we are to fit someone else’s ideal. I hope that man does some serious introspection on how he treats his wife and her culture. And shame on the newspapers and Dear Abby for even printing such nonsense. My son’s name is Taj and his teachers still have a hard time pronouncing it correctly. I’ve always taught both of my kids to never to accept an incorrect pronunciation of their names. My name isn’t common, but it’s a traditional name I suppose. I had a teacher who just called me Jennifer during attendance. This is a professional with a college degree. I refused to answer her.
I’m A Simple Woman I Like Harry Potter Tacos And Paw Dog Sweater