They call me a lucky man because I have a freaking sexy girlfriend she was born in January shirt

Celebrating the They call me a lucky man because I have a freaking sexy girlfriend she was born in January shirt of one of our best friends in San Miguel De Allende, Mexico. Been married to this beauty for almost 10 years now. To say I am a lucky man is an understatement. Love life and celebrate all the goodness in this world. His toughest case ever supporting Buhari fkeyamo has single-handedly become. The elite’s punching bag for Buhari and he has made it much easier for the elite class to show support for Buhari. This could never have happened 2 years ago. PMB is indeed a lucky man. To be honest, I am a lucky man. I got this amazing wife. I would never have asked for someone else. She catches my vibes all the time. Very smart woman.
Call Lucky Man Freaking Sexy Girlfriend Born January Hoodie