I sew piece of my heart into every quilt I make shirt

What an I sew piece of my heart into every quilt I make shirt ceremony! It was thrilling to be there. See you all on Monday AM on 6abc you’ll know why I’ll have an extra big smile. Today is my mom and dad’s anniversary, that’s right, my parents were married on Cinco de Mayo. This picture shows just how much love my parents have for each other, oh and my shirt is pretty cool too! Happy anniversary. I hate wasting time on being sick, on doing stupid stuff, on doing things I don’t like doing. I have shopped at the same Publix for years. It’s great seeing a familiar face and getting to know the friendly always smiling team who go above for customer service. I got a phone call from the manager, Tom, a few weeks ago.
I Sew Piece Of My Heart Into Every Quilt I Make Hoodie