Jack and Sally don’t fix me love me for what’s broken shirt

My adopted army brother and Jack and Sally don’t fix me love me for what’s broken shirt could use some help. I met Mike while my husband and I were in Kansas. Mike is an awesome guy and welcomed my family with open arms when we first got there. He is the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back until he had no shirts left to give. Doctors found that there was something wrong with his shoulder (Not due to his fall on the stairs and did surgery on it too. Sadly it didn’t really do anything positive for him. I got a phone call from my husband not speaking very clearly. He had a cataplexy attack next to a candle. It set a fire. If it wasn’t for a little dog we had at the time, not giving up on waking him, we would have lost him that day. Mike’s doctor said that when he is not stable we can’t leave him home alone.
Jack And Sally Don't Fix Me Love Me For What's Broken V-neck T-shirt