I try not to laugh at my own jokes but we all know I’m hilarious shirt

I have my own opinions about this I try not to laugh at my own jokes but we all know I’m hilarious shirt. Love your channel but what we wear is a form of self-expression and even the shirt you are choosing to wear has meaning and is being expressed. It’s like saying we should all live in cookie cutter houses or not value visual art. Not because it can’t be done but, I’ve discovered that most people are biased and competitive in almost every level. I pray for the day we can spend our time in beautifying our spirit. And soul as well as adjusting our eyes to focus on others’ souls. Growing up I felt I had to wear stylish clothes for people to like me. Now I can wear jeans and a t-shirt, nice pants. And a dress top, a long dress it all depends. But despite what I wear I’m still the same person inside my personality doesn’t change.
I Try Not To Laugh At My Own Jokes But We All Know I’m Hilarious Hoodie