I am not spoiled I’m just well taken care of by a freaking awesome boyfriend he was born in June shirt

Well, I just put my 2 weeks notice in. I may be an I am not spoiled I’m just well taken care of by a freaking awesome boyfriend he was born in June shirt. But I can’t waste 1 more day creating someone else’s dream. I’m not rich by any means but I’m comfortable. I’m putting 100% faith into Holochain and know that I’ll be well taken care of soon. Well, he is in wonderful hands. It just kills me to think of them out there alone in the world with no one to take care of them. Pretty surprised how well Boston has taken care of the Astros. Houston looked like a machine vs the tribe. Maybe we were just that bad, or Houston just chocked after the cheating scandal. He’s well taken care of and happy. You’re doing great, just keep doing your best.
Not Spoiled Im Just Well Taken Care Freaking Awesome Boyfriend Born June Hoodie