I’m not clumsy it’s just the floor hates me the tables and chairs are bullies and the wall gets in my way shirt

He sat quietly on the I’m not clumsy it’s just the floor hates me the tables and chairs are bullies and the wall gets in my way shirt thinking about what his eyes saw in Maria’s apartment. A few minutes Later, Maria opened his door gently. He glanced at her and concentrated while she stood before him speechless. Is none of my business he said then both remained quiet. I want to ask one thing from you Chester added. I’m not stupid he stood up. I want that pregnancy test to be done today. Before you come one day telling me you are pregnant for me thereby giving me the responsibility of another man. What else should I think when u have multiple sexual partners. Now, go out there and bring me the pregnancy result before nightfall Chester concluded looking at her and stretching his hands towards the door. One could see the hand of her black bra alongside with the hand of the singlet. She sang a song as she was in the kitchen preparing dinner while Edwin battled with her assignment.
I'm Not Clumsy It's Just The Floor Hates Me The Tables Hoodie