I am a lucky man I have a freaking gorgeous wife she was born in March shirt

What a lucky man I am to have this I am a lucky man I have a freaking gorgeous wife she was born in March shirt wizard in my life today is a celebration of another spin for my bandmate, collaborator and soul brother. I’m so grateful to get the chance to celebrate life through song yours, mine and ours- thank you for the unending inspiration and support. For most people, there is a gap, for some a chasm, between the way they dream themselves and the way they are seen by others. The gap might be the truest measure of one’s loneliness. James Brinkley from his debut book. I really don’t understand the obsession with so many on the Left to assign blame to conservative opponents of Trump, rather than focus on the problem at hand.
I Am A Lucky Man I Have A Freaking Gorgeous Wife She Was Born In March Hoodie