Never underestimate a woman who watches NCIS and was born in December shirt

I became more accepting of myself and Never underestimate a woman who watches NCIS and was born in December shirt If I was born with antlers I wouldn’t mind. I’ve watched with sadness as our civil servants have failed us, turning toward bigotry, mean-spiritedness, and mockery as the now-normal tools of the trade. This is our country too. Every woman, man, and child in it, our future. We’ve got work to do. I was born there. If I was born in Leeds, I’d be a Leeds fan if I was born in Boro, I’d be a Boro fan or, if I was born in a crack den, raised in an orphanage on steak bakes, with no future, I’d support Newcastle. I break my arms. Like this is the only thing I’ll ever amount to.
Never Underestimate A Woman Who Watches Ncis And Was Born In December Hoodie