I’m a Grumpy old man I do what I want when I want where I want except I gotta ask my wife one sec shirt

I didn’t have my dad either so I stayed an I’m a Grumpy old man I do what I want when I want where I want except I gotta ask my wife one sec shirt longer than I should have so my kids wouldn’t have a home without a dad in it. But after eight years I had had enough. I wasn’t perfect but I was neglected constantly. Physically and emotionally and he just didn’t get it. I left when they were still young and it’s been a struggle taking care of the kids. They are now teenagers and I pray every day for God to continue to lead and guide and help me raise them properly. I was just alone without him as I was when I was with him. And found this vid hilarious! Well done.
I’m A Grumpy Old Man I Do What I Want Sweater